Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

WTF?

It seemed like such a good idea this morning when I put Keira on the bus.. I really need a job, I should apply for that Bookstore Assistant position at college.  It's part-time, and Keira has attended the daycare there before if I ever needed it.. and its SO close! 

So I get on my computer, look up the job online.. they are reviewing apps today, and today is the deadline! So I request an app via email, receive the email with the app attached, proceed to take 2 hours of time to fill it out, saving frequently.  I texted friends, emailed old colleagues requesting them to be my references. I pulled up my old resume, filled in my past work experience, education and answered 3 questions. My answers were good, not great, but everything looked good to me.

Okay, let's email it in like the lady said to do.  Oh shoot, I should have printed a copy off, but I didn't.
Closed the file, clicked on Forward so as to email the document back to her, open the file to double check how it looks, and NOTHING, everything was gone!  Its gotta be here SOMEwhere... I clicked save a hundered times.. still nothing.

Really? WTF?  Tears, then whatever,  I am not filling it back out. Oh well, I'm gonna go paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment